Saturday, February 5, 2011

Gardening and Sunsets

I hate being sick...where this fever, coughing and sneezing jag came from I don't know but I'm not a happy camper. It's going on two weeks. On top of missing 3 days of work, when I did feel well enough to go in, my freekin car wouldn't start. Borrowed Dad's until mine is looked at and repaired on Monday.

I spent this morning positioning around 70 potted plants in the yard. Tomorrow I'll start digging them in a little at a time...still not fully well and my energy is low. It will be nice to get them planted, I bought them last Thanskgiving! The soil is damp and easy to dig so the planting will be easy too. I had my Dad's gardener come over and fix my sprinklers front and back. They work so much better now! Before the water was disappearing into the air, not much hitting the soil. Now, water is getting to where it is needed. Yeah!

Mother Nature was in her full glory again tonight. I leave you with another of her fabulous displays.



2 comments:

  1. You were right about this days sunset. Love the last photo best as it has so many colors. As short a water supply as you have...every drop needs to hit the ground.

    ReplyDelete