Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Garden glow lights

I worked a bit in the garden last weekend putting in more solar lights on the other side of the driveway and adding a few 'art lights'. These cracked-glass globes glow at night, changing colors of the rainbow. They are beautiful! They slowly move from red to purple to blue to green then yellow and white back to red. Very even, flowing movement but very bright glow, like little fairys in my garden! It is raining so the images are a bit blury and fractured but you can see some of the colors. I got these at True Value in Ramona.







2 comments:

  1. These lights are really neat. Sometime soon I'd like to see them first hand. Can they be seen from a neighbors home? I'll bet they are wondering what's out there in the dark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very bright using LEDs and yes, they can be seen from the street, neighbors, even down the hill. Very pretty. Even when they are not glowing during the day they are nice yard art. I have 6 or 7 in the yard, front and back.

    ReplyDelete