Friday, May 27, 2011

My kitties

Tina, this is for you! Below are my two 'new' kitty's enjoying their new home...I think?

This is Pasha...formally known as Desire, Desi or Miss Kitty...finally settled on a name for her. She is a Seal-point Himalayan according to the shelter's docs but I don't think she's a himy. Maybe a Bermese or other Siamese-colored breed. She is a big, hefty cat. She's really put on the weight since I got her...it may be diet time. Shes a beauty though!



This is Smokey, aka Smoke, Mokie, or Squeeker. He's a Blue-point Himalayan so the shelter docs claim. He is a tiny-boned, delicate cat but quite the hunter...and quick! He loves to play, is shy about being petted but loves to be brushed. He too has put on the weight. They were both underweight when I got them but I took care of that!


Mokie sleeping in my sewing room next to me (while I'm on the computer...did I say sewing room?)



Well I'm off to go play in the garden...summer flowers are starting to bloom, day lilies and agapanthas, geraniums, et al. I leave you with last night's sunset...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so wayyyyyyyy behind in blog reading, Sue! So I missed this one until just today. Your kitties are gorgeous! I can't wait to meet them in person. Say, I'm saving cat hair and if you ever get a wild notion to store their brushies hair in a baggie for me ... well, that'd be cool!
    Hugs and love from
    Tina, Chevy, Lotus and Andy

    ReplyDelete