Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I hate spiders!

I like to think of myself as a tough old broad...respectful of rattlesnakes, lizards and frogs but when this HUGE and I mean HUGE black widow spider pops out of nowhere in the dark garage dangling too close to my hand I squeel like a little girl! Ewww! Instant goose bumps. Yes, it's now part of my garage wall...and I'm back inside the house...shutter...

It was too near my longarm too! Now I'm going to have to quilt with one eye open above and below the table! I'm going to try to quilt this weekend since I have 4 days off! I have Gloria's quilt top to quilt, the one we worked on when she visited a couple months ago.

On Saturday, my b-day, I'm taking an art class with Lisa Bebi. She does some amazingly fun stuff and I can't wait! Not sure what I'm going to do, maybe a leaf or one of the kittys. After that is a shrimp BBQ at Mom and Dads.

No comments:

Post a Comment