Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Brown out!

Well I never expected the electricty to go out for no reason last night! It happened around 9:30; the TV popped and went off, the ceiling fan lights dimmed to a ghostly yellow and the refer alarm went off. Wow where did that come from? Good thing I have a land-line phone so I called SDGE to report it. I was #9. They sent a couple crews out as it was a 'catastrophic failure', sounds omnious doesn't it? With an hour or more estimated repair time I went to bed with a flashlight and read for a while. Lights came back around midnight or 1am.

What was even more omnious was the morning sky. Got up around 7am and the sky looked like what I call 'earthquake weather'. The sky was an errie yellow glow. But the good thing is, there was a morning rainbow.


No comments:

Post a Comment