Monday, June 27, 2011

Bought me a man-tool!

Well the weeds have finally won out. I can't keep up with the ones in front much less in the back so I bought me a 'man tool', a high wheel trimmer from Craftsman. I hate motorized tools, except my drill, but I had to bite the bullet and try this monster out. After reading the directions and familiarizing myself with the many parts, I added the oil. Went to the gas station and bought some gas too. It's a 4-cycle engine so no 2-cycle oil needs to be added to the gas.

OK I chickened out and didn't put gas in the tank. Figured if I did that, I'd have no excuse but to try to start it. Then I'd actually have to USE it....ugg. Right now, it's looking new and pretty sitting on my back porch. Maybe tonight? Definitely by this weekend as I have guests coming to dinner on Saturday. First BBQ of the summer!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a wild thing, go ahead and give it a try. It will save you a lot of back aches. Have a gread BBQ. I missed mine, hopefully next time. Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the weeder! Must see it in action next week. Can you email us with more details?
    Hugs, tina

    ReplyDelete