Sunday, January 2, 2011

Window Scraping Complete!

Well, almost complete.
I've finished the 5' master bedroom window. The side window was previously done.


I've finished the 8' living room window:


And the 5' dining room window:

 

The only window that remains painted this morning is the one over the kitchen sink. I'll do that when the blood returns to my arms. ;-)
In the mean time, I'm chopping up the Christmas tree which is heading to the mulch pit. Ornaments and lights are packed away for another year.

Tomorrow, it's back to the real world and back to work...I need the rest! ;-)

edit: 11:17PM: I managed to finish scraping the kitchen window when I got back from having dinner with Mom tonight. All the windows are done! Whew, what a job but the place looks so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment