Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ramona Art Guild

I joined the Ramona Art guild tonight. Looks like a great group of people. Some even come down from Julian. The guest artist tonight was Lisa Bebi. She does collage on canvas then paints with acrylic. She also makes stamps from sticky-backed foam for imprinting on the painting. It looks pretty cool and I think I'd like to give it a try. It's fast and I need some big art for my walls. She has a blog at lisabebi.blogspot.com. She also has a couple websites; lisabebi.com and lisabebiart.com. She demo'ed her technique for almost 1 1/2 hours. I think I'm going to like this guild! Next month we meet at the new Ramona library's community center.

It sure was foggy driving home though. I could hardly see the road and had to take it very slow...not like me at all. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment